National Leadership Councils
Assist schools and other university units in fulfilling its mission and to provide the highest quality teaching, research and service to Maryville and the community.
Other Ways to Get Invovled
- Founded in 2001, this program informs members of their communities about the University and its philosophy and objectives, expanding awarness of Maryville University.
- Class Agents
- Class agents serve as class representatives and assist in communication about and between alumni and the University in addition to helping gather class notes for the Maryville Magazine.
- Reunion Committees
- Reunion committees provide the leadership for their five-year class reunions during Alumni Weekend, serving as liaisons between the classes and the Alumni Relations Office.
- Trivia Night Committee
- Alumni Trivia Night, created in 2001 by the Young Alumni Advisory Committee, provides a venue to attract alumni and their family and friends to campus for a fun-filled, casual evening of competition, prizes and auction items, in support of Alumni Scholarship Funds.
- Young Alumni Board
- Established to serve young alumni and promote Maryville University, the committee provides relevant and meaningful programs, communications and services for current and future young alumni, and fosters lifelong participation and philanthropic support by alumni.