Alumni Trivia Night
The Alumni Event of the Year...
- Meet the Committee that makes this event possible
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Maryville’s Alumni Trivia Night, created by the Young Alumni Advisory Committee in 2001, is a fun-filled evening of trivia, cash prizes, fabulous door prize, 50/50 drawing, awesome silent auction, musical entertainment and complimentary beer, soda, coffee and snacks featuring emcee Lonnie Folks, ’82, ‘98! Our goal is to bring alumni back on campus for a fun-filled evening of socializing, while at the same time raising money for the Maryville University Alumni Scholarship Funds. These scholarship funds will allow the Alumni Association to provide appropriate awards to students who need the financial support to make a college education a reality.
Tables with 3 or more alumni will be entered into a special drawing for a complimentary team registration at the 2014 event! (a $200 value)
- (314) 529-9338
- Time: Doors open at 6 p.m. with music, a silent auction and refreshments. Trivia starts at 7 p.m.
- Location: Gander Dining Hall
- Theme: Casino
- Attire: Casual
- Cost: $25 per person ($200/table) if you register by February 1st. After February 1st, cost is $35/person or $280/table. Cost includes registration fee and raffle ticket for a fabulous door prize. Tables are strictly limited to eight people. No partial tables will be accepted. All tables must be paid in full before March 2. If you can't play this year, you can always send in a contribution to help support the Maryville University Alumni Scholarship Funds or volunteer at the event.
- Corporate Sponsorship You can help support this fun-filled alumni event by showing your support as a corporate sponsor. Sponsors in the past have included Frank Leta Automotive Family, DESCO Group, Domash Design Source, JS Logistics, Casual Tees and Sachs Electric to name a few. All companies are invited to sponsor this alumni event with levels ranging from $300 to $2,000. We are also looking for companies to donate snacks, desserts and beverages in addition to promotional merchandise to be used as attendance prizes. All proceeds from the Alumni Trivia Night will go to support the Alumni Scholarship Funds.
- In-Kind Donation Help support the Alumni Scholarship Funds by donating items for the silent auction, door prizes, or making a gift to the Alumni Scholarship Funds. We are always in need of promotional merchandise, restaurant and retail gift certificates, vacation rentals and hotel stays, signed sports memorabilia, gas cards, sporting event tickets, airline tickets, artwork, gift baskets and much more.