|What is a Reunion Class Gift?|
The Reunion Class Gift is the cumulative total of unrestricted donations by your classmates to a school/college or the general University. The collective contributions received from your class will be announced during your reunion weekend.
In many ways, your Maryville experience was made possible by those before you. Generous alumni gave back to the University by supporting scholarships, programs and activities for the next generation: your graduating class. Now new generations of students are attending Maryville, and you can help ensure they have the same advantages you did. Your Reunion Class Gift will continue the Maryville tradition and ensure that current and future students will share your experience.Why participate?
Your Reunion Class Gift will make a Maryville education more valuable and affordable for students attending your alma mater. Just as when you were in school, students benefit from loyal support of alumni who help the University maintain the level of academic excellence expected of Maryville. A gift to your school directly impacts today's students through scholarships, innovative programming and support of faculty and academic programs. Your generosity provides the link between the University's exceptional past and its promising future.
How can you participate?
- Click "donate" below
- Simply say "yes" when you receive a call from a Maryville University student
- Make a gift online by clicking "donate" below
Would you consider...
- An Increased Gift
- Many individuals commemorate their Maryville reunion year by making a larger gift than usual. Alumni traditionally contribute 30 percent more during their reunion year.
- A Matching Gift
- You can double or triple the impact of your gift at no cost by obtaining a matching gift form from your company's human resources department and sending the completed form with your gift.
- A Gift of Securities
- Appreciated stock is a smart giving option. By transferring stock you have owned for more than a year to Maryville, you avoid capital gains taxes while receiving charitable income tax deduction for the fair market value of the donated securities
Your participation, at any level, is greatly appreciated!
$25,000 or more President's Circle
Some alumni choose to make leadership gifts during their reunion years and are recognized at various levels of the Duchesne Society.